- Automate ingestion and aggregation of AWS and Azure detailed billing into single costing system.
- Auto-map multi-cloud billing to a standard classification of IT services (ie. compute, storage, network, etc).
- Track public cloud spend by application and across development, test, and production environments.
You are here
Drive business value by understanding, managing, and optimizing purchase and usage of public cloud.
Understand costs and usage
to avoid surprises and drive accountability.
by infra, app, and business units to make better decisions.
by taking action on underutilized and idle instances.
Automate Bill Processing
Align to Business
Align to a standard IT cost model
Eliminate confusion from overwhelming cloud bills
Drive shared accountability with business units
Prevent the business from consuming public cloud like it's free
- Standardize on a best-practice tagging strategy to understand cloud resource business context.
- Parse tags to allocate cloud costs to the applications and business units that drive usage.
- Improve tagging hygiene by tracking cloud resource tagging completeness and validity.