IT billing the business understands.
ApptioOne Billing delivers a defensible and predictable bill to business consumers that communicates IT costs in the language the business understands.
- Deliver defensible billing
Demonstrate the value of IT in the language the business understands.
- Increase accountability
Consistently show IT spend by business units, departments, and users.
- Drive choice and behavior change
Offer service options that let consumers dictate IT demand.
Automate monthly billing
- Deliver bills automatically via email for easy access.
- Leverage simple, business-friendly pro-forma invoice templates.
- Automate chargeback extracts for corporate financial systems.
Communicate with the business
- Show the value IT is delivering and increase transparency into what makes up the cost of IT.
- Extend ApptioOne for defensibility and justification of charges.
- Automate email delivery of your bill of IT.
- Communicate predictable and trustworthy IT allocations.
Drive consumption behavior
- Provide service options and let business consumers dictate demand.
- Choose subsidization strategies to drive adoption and sunset of services.
- Recover costs and perform true-ups for business relationship managers.
- Showback unit rate and consumption detail for applications and services.
Provide self-service allocation details
- Easily communicate IT spend by business unit, department, and user.
- Provide self-service allocation detail directly to business consumers.
- Increase predictability and minimize impact of financial true-ups for variances in plan.
Part of a Comprehensive Suite
|Use Case||ApptioOne||ApptioOne Plus||ApptioOne Demand||ApptioOne Billing||ApptioOne Benchmarking|
|Establish ITFM fundamentals|
|Make informed staffing decisions|
|Manage asset lifecycle cost|
|Optimize vendor spend|
|Grow and optimize investment portfolio|
|Accelerate forecasting cycles|
|Categorize applications and services|
|Optimize application TCO|
|Rationalize your application and service portfolio|
|Manage business consumption|
|Source and aggregate service demand|
|Plan, track and influence service consumption|
|Improve unit rate accuracy|
|Recover costs directly from business units|
|Strategically price services to shape demand|
|Benchmark and optimize spend|
|Learn more||Learn more||Learn more||Learn more|