Optimize technology forecasting and budgets with integrated project, labor, and investment spend management
Annual Planning AutomationAs annual planning gets underway, organizations are being asked do more with less — while still investing in digital transformation. How can you ruthlessly prioritize without stifling growth and innovation? Standard budgeting and forecasting processes are often error-prone and tedious. But to survive — and thrive — in a rapidly changing environment, you can’t afford to wait on quarterly or annual forecasts. Organizations that quickly adjust planned technology investments can ensure they’re cutting costs in the right places while still preserving innovation.
4 Ways to Strengthen Your Business Amid Budget Cuts
IT Planning Helps You…
- Create a repeatable, accurate, and collaborative planning process
- Answer budget questions accurately, quickly, and easily
- Reduce time spent forecasting & accelerate frequency
- Translate finance GL categories into relevant, actionable IT budget and forecast categories
IT Planning Solves the Problem of...
ApptioOne: Unlock the Value of Your Tech Investments
Better analysis yields savings that can fund future growth.
- Accelerate forecasting frequency and use variance analysis to redirect resources to higher-value activities.
- Increase budget owner involvement and accountability.
- Shift focus to strategic planning initiatives.
- Quickly perform “what-if” scenarios and financial replanning to cut costs based on market conditions.
Typical Customer Outcomes
Setting IT Strategic Planning KPIs
Empower your tech team to make informed decisions about IT spending by shifting to a process that enables the strategic plan and delivers a significant competitive advantage.
IT strategic plans rely on key performance indicators (KPIs) that provide the flexibility to support the business strategy, show financial basics, innovation, and delivery. Having metrics in place allows you to measure the success of your IT strategic plan.