The 2021 Technology Business Management (TBM) Conference, hosted by Apptio in partnership with the TBM Council, is the most important event for transformational technology and finance leaders.
Our ninth annual conference will take place virtually October 11-13. Register today and join more than 1,500 global peers as they unite for virtual keynotes, best practice presentations, trainings, and partner sessions that will share how TBM is the command center for trusted decision making, agile transformation, and cloud optimization.
Read on to discover the top reasons to attend TBMC21:
1. More than 100 sessions
Get the insights and best practices to help your organization thrive in 2022. Global technology and finance professionals will deliver incredible content to inspire and educate you. These sessions will arm you with the techniques and tools you need to drive trusted decision-making, enable new product-driven funding and value management models, and make cost-effective cloud migration and consumption decisions.
Our can’t miss sessions include:
- Navigating & Optimizing the Transition from Projects to Products
- Getting Your Arms Around Your App & Service Portfolio
- Masterclass on Multicloud Management
- Unlocking Cloud Value with Unit Economics
- Supporting a Bimodal Practice of Waterfall and Agile
2. 50+ speakers from leading organizations
Speakers from the world’s most recognizable organizations, including John Deere, Freddie Mac, and Accenture, will lead these sessions along with a wide range of industry thought leaders, members of Apptio’s executive leadership team and Apptio product leaders.
3. Learn from award-winning TBM innovators
The ninth edition of our TBM Council Awards recognize the greatest achievements using TBM disciplines, tools, data, and processes from around the globe. This year’s 21 award finalists and 7 award winners will be featured throughout the conference in keynotes, on-demand sessions, and our coveted Awards Ceremony.
4. Two expert-hour meeting options (select one)
Meet with our subject matter experts to address your most pressing needs. Choose from:
- A Solution Briefing to learn more about how Apptio’s products can support your initiatives, get a live demonstration of Apptio’s capabilities, and meet with subject matter experts to discuss best practices for managing IT like a business, or
- A Technical Deep Dive designed to provide technology business management analysts with the opportunity to work one-on-one with an Apptio engineering expert.
5. Three-month access to TBMC21 content
We couldn’t possibly pack this much incredible content into three days, so all event attendees will have access to TBMC21 content on demand for a full 90 days post-conference.
6. One #TBMC21 swag box
Shipped to attendees who complete challenges throughout the conference (e.g., joining keynotes, adding sessions to your agenda, and visiting virtual booths in the Exhibit Hall). You won’t want to miss out on these awesome goodies!
What are you waiting for?
This can’t-miss event is an incredible opportunity to network with your peers and hear from executive leaders, including CIOs, CFOs, and others, on how TBM will future-proof your innovation by being the command center for this complex new world. I look forward to seeing you (virtually) there!