Simple, accurate, and transparent IT service planning.
ApptioOne Demand is a best-in-class collaborative demand planning, capture, and management tool that works alongside your ApptioOne products. Demand is designed to increase predictability, accountability, and defensibility of rates, budgets, and forecasts by helping organizations anticipate, plan for, and adjust to consumption. Focused on collaboration and integration, Demand delivers organizations the flexibility they need to support unique demand planning requirements.
ApptioOne Demand helps organizations:
- Increase predictability in chargeback and showback to business units
- Maximize accountability, spend justification, accuracy, and defensibility of rates, budgets, and forecasts
- View and manage plans actively to adjust rapidly to changes
- Create a consistent framework for demand capture
- Understand demand impacts to unit costs of products and services
- Collaborate effectively between suppliers and consumers
- Create a more mature, developed annual planning and re-forecasting process
Source and aggregate service demand
IT finance and resource owners must either project the future consumption and associated costs of their resources, or source the demand for those resources from business units directly – a process that often requires tradeoffs for accuracy and timeliness.
Demand offers a predictable, shared framework that helps you efficiently capture demand directly from the business, and eliminates time- and resource-consuming manual processes that result in error-prone budgets.
- Create collaborative, team-wide plans using comments to capture consumption needs.
- Capture business service demand on internal IT services, like applications the organization uses, to help owners understand their upcoming aggregated demand needs.
- Capture technical service demand from internal IT services such as compute and storage to enable solutions applications, products, and services to run and operate smoothly.
Plan, track, and influence consumption
Low confidence in forecasted service demand burdens the IT budget with excessive contingency or over-provisioned infrastructure. By tracking consumption and understanding the impact of demand changes on costs and unit rates, users can reduce budget padding and waste from over-provisioning.
- Actively monitor plan status and rapidly adjust to meet changing business and demand needs.
- Forecast and re-forecast based on expected and actual quantities, costs, and the unit costs for delivering services.
- Perform variance analysis to compare plan to actuals, and scenario planning to better anticipate future consumption and plot forecast changes
- Keep your organization agile by reducing IT costs (waste, duplication) and better aligning investments to strategic priorities.
Improve unit rate accuracy
Inaccurate unit rates lead to showback uncertainty. With ApptioOne Demand, users can compare actual unit rates to both budgeted and recently forecasted rates to improve unit rate accuracy and defensibility.
- Access unified reporting, service catalog unit costs, and rates from ApptioOne Plus and ApptioOne Billing.
- Maximize business value by calculating service planned TCO and total service cost, and conducting Volume and Charge / PxQ Recovery demand management.
- Improve the ability to make predictable, data-driven decisions with connected recovery and budgeting processes.
- Improve showback/chargeback of plan-based costs to the business.
ApptioOne Demand answers critical questions for key roles
Focusing on business needs
Product or Service Owners:
Planning and managing products and services
Business Relationship Managers:
Part of a Comprehensive Suite
|Use Case||ApptioOne||ApptioOne Plus||ApptioOne Demand||ApptioOne Billing||ApptioOne Benchmarking|
|Establish ITFM fundamentals|
|Make informed staffing decisions|
|Manage asset lifecycle cost|
|Optimize vendor spend|
|Grow and optimize investment portfolio|
|Accelerate forecasting cycles|
|Categorize applications and services|
|Optimize application TCO|
|Rationalize your application and service portfolio|
|Manage business consumption|
|Source and aggregate service demand|
|Plan, track and influence service consumption|
|Improve unit rate accuracy|
|Recover costs directly from business units|
|Strategically price services to shape demand|
|Benchmark and optimize spend|
|Learn more||Learn more||Learn more||Learn more|
Notre plateforme est le système d'exploitation de référence pour la gestion financière de l'IT.