In partnership with
Technology Strategy Summits 2022
Unlock business value from every technology investment
Brussels | 1 June
Sofitel Brussels Europe
Register for the Technology Strategy Summit
The global pandemic accelerated technology trends that began well before COVID.
Growing consumption and usage of cloud, the shift from waterfall to agile development, and the change to product-centric funding models have fueled unprecedented digital transformation.
Harvard Business Review reports 82% of business leaders have increased their investment in digital initiatives, with McKinsey identifying the top 10% of companies are evaluating portfolio opportunities and reallocating budget on a monthly basis.
With organizations adopting an increasingly diverse set of technologies and practices that legacy tools and processes can no longer address, it’s getting harder for business leaders to understand how to optimize their technology portfolio and resources to create value and business growth.
Technology-fueled innovation is critical to business strategy, however visibility into technology assets and resources, and alignment between IT, finance, and other business leaders has never been more complex.
- Measure and demonstrate the business value of technology investments by mapping IT assets and resources to business outcomes.
- Accelerate planning and make real-time data-driven decisions to capitalize on market opportunities.
- Operationalise FinOps resources and processes that continuously align cloud financial management decisions to key business objectives, like speed, cost and quality.
- Drive organizational alignment, transparency, and accountability into technology consumption across IT, Finance and the business.
More details coming soon.
|10:00||TBM Executive Primer – An intro to Technology Business Management (optional session)|
|13:30||Welcome by Apptio|
|13:40||The Digital Modernisation of Technology Business Management, by TBM Council|
|14:00||A leader’s strategic view into portfolio management by Apptio|
|14:15||Digital and Agile Transformation with ATP by Proximus|
|14:35||May the Budget and Forecast be with you! by Euroclear|
|15:30||Introduction to FinOps by 45 Degrees|
|15:45||Why LPM Implementations fail (and how to fix them) by Accenture|
|16:00||Discussion Panel on the Business of Technology Management in 2022 and beyond with Euroclear, It’s Value, and Threon|
Optional Educational Session:
The Technology Business Management Council is delighted to offer the first in-person TBM Executive Primer course in Europe.
CIOs, CFOs and other leaders should consider this complimentary 2-hour introduction to the TBM Council’s framework of disciplines and value conversations for improving IT’s contribution to business performance.
During this training, you will learn:
- How transparency drives efficiency and shapes business demand
- How IT can refine its practices to be a better service provider and value partner to the rest of the business
- Who should use the insights from TBM to make fact-based decisions
- The essential tools of TBM, including the framework, taxonomy, model, and metrics
- Fundamentals of TBM disciplines including creating transparency, delivering value for money, shaping demand and planning and governing for value
- The four value conversations of TBM and their associated management metrics
Limited spaces. To attend please register your interest on the form.