Reduce risk by dynamically managing resources, capacity, and demand
Maximize Organizational Efficiency
Today’s strategic portfolio managers must be able to perform basic steps across large-scale, cross-functional teams — which creates immediate challenges due to disconnected tools and processes. Outdated reporting structures and organizational models inhibiting capacity planning pose competing priorities and also contribute to increasing inefficiencies in resource management. Effective resource management and capacity planning increases value delivery through end-to-end visibility of capacity and resources, maximized resource efficiency, minimized risk of oversubscribing resources, and improved planning and forecasting for long-term organizational value.
Resource Management Helps You…
- Gain end-to-end visibility into capacity, resources, and details of work
- Minimize risk of oversubscribing resources
- Improve planning and forecasting for long-term organizational value
- Capture and review baseline resource information: people, skills, rates, availability, and time zones
Traditional Resource Management Challenges
Support Digital Business Resource Management with Targetprocess
- Act as a common source of truth containing all work and available resources.
- Help identify over-allocated or underutilized resources in a visual/graphical manner.
- Connect resource cost and utilization financials with automatic cost forecasting.
- Manage dashboards that allow optimization of incoming demands against capacity in a flexible way.
- Monitor the impact of changes in real-time with multiple views of reports to minimize inefficiency and overutilization for the most value.
Typical Customer Outcomes
Business Outcomes of Effective Value Stream Management
Discover the benefits of value stream management in this insightful webinar featuring Chris Ruch, a SAFe SPCT, and Mark Des Biens, Sr. Solutions Consultant at Apptio. Learn how re-imagining organizational collaboration can boost productivity, product quality, and accelerate time to market while increasing business value. Gain practical insights and real-world examples of transformative value stream management practices in action.