Compare your costs. Know where you stand.
Apptio IT Benchmarking provides self-service peer comparisons of your IT spend over time, enabling an ongoing process for tracking performance, validating decisions, and identifying areas for improvement.
- Validate spending levels
Get a view of actuals vs. self-selected benchmarks to know where you stand relative to peers.
- Track progress
Identify areas of risk, set targets, and monitor improvement efforts.
- Identify improvement areas
Use relevant, credible benchmark data as objective reference points.
Understand how you compare to self-selected peers
- Choose and adjust the peer group that fits your organization.
- Select by industry, revenue, and geography and discover the effects of scale.
- Compare against companies of similar spend characteristics.
Justify current IT spend and defend budgets
- Access the full benchmark data set and understand how each metric is calculated.
- Know where you stand versus the best and worst in class with box plot distributions for each data point.
- Conduct alternate scenario analysis with flexibility to adjust peer benchmarks and estimate actuals.
Explore and uncover insights to inform better decisions
- Compare actual IT costs to benchmarks side-by-side on demand.
- Explore variance drivers with instant access to underlying actuals.
- Set targets and track progress with trending comparisons.
Build confidence with trusted benchmark data
- Peer costs are based on a standard taxonomy.
- Data sourced from trusted partners and the Apptio Community.
- Benchmark data is refreshed annually.
Part of a Comprehensive Suite
|Use Case||ApptioOne||ApptioOne Plus||ApptioOne Billing||ApptioOne Benchmarking|
|Establish ITFM fundamentals|
|Make informed staffing decisions|
|Manage asset lifecycle cost|
|Optimize vendor spend|
|Grow and optimize investment portfolio|
|Accelerate forecasting cycles|
|Categorize applications and services|
|Optimize application TCO|
|Rationalize your application and service portfolio|
|Manage business consumption|
|Recover costs directly from business units|
|Strategically price services to shape demand|
|Benchmark and optimize spend|