Download the cheat sheet to discover the 20 most important questions to answer to drive accountability for IT costs with the business. This analysis will help you build trust with a defensible model of IT spend.
- Business context: Show TCO of apps and services BUs can assign value to.
- Repeatable process: Continually align technology investment to business objectives.
- Spend levers: Provide levers for BUs to control and shift IT costs.
- Self-service analytics: Drill into connected detail (e.g., apps, services, and projects).
- Stakeholder engagement: Baseline costs across BUs (e.g., cost per FTE and department.