You are here
Apptio accelerates digital
“Given the big investments we’re making, there were a lot of questions being asked, including concerns about having the right controls in place. The work we’ve done to know exactly what we’re spending and how that spend will be linked to returns is easing those concerns.”
Funding digital transformation is difficult
Business is technology. Technology is business. In nearly every industry—from taxis to sandwiches—technology is disrupting the way customers buy and receive products and services. IT leaders like you are at the forefront of this digital transformation, but legacy run-the-business financial practices might be holding you back:
Lack of clear
Apptio puts you in control of digital investments
- Baseline total IT costs to make better investment decisions.
- Articulate value in terms of output (quantity, unit cost), performance, and project return.
- Organize spend into categories like run/grow, infrastructure, applications, and business units.
- Optimize infrastructure investments by identifying cost driven by underutilized assets.
- Rationalize the application portfolio by eliminating redundancies and driving usage and adoption.
- Migrate and modernize infrastructure by monitoring cost efficiency over time.
Benefits for digital business stakeholders
Office of the CIO
Optimize your run costs and harvest savings to fund digital innovation initiatives. Quantify the value of IT's digital investments to earn the trust of your business.
Free up funding for digital by eliminating inefficient IT spend and reducing budget padding. Improve budget agility to facilitate rapid experimentation by digital business teams.
Office of the CFO
Equip your technology leaders with funding and tools to make wise investments in digital business. Maximize the return on digital business initiatives that drive top-line revenue growth.