Public sector IT organizations have a responsibility to stakeholders, individual agencies and entities to provide transparency into total costs of shared services, to set predictable rates to recover costs, and to provide fair and transparent billing.
Listen to this webinar to learn how state & local government and education can use Apptio to address these issues. Learn how to manage and adjust rates in real time, evaluate the data in the system to gain transparency into costs, and forecast the rates for upcoming years.
On this webinar, you will learn how to:
- Automate ongoing calculation of your true IT shared services costs
- Implement a continuous system for setting reasonable and predictable rates
- Operationalize a fair and transparent billing system for showback or chargeback
- Identify areas of over- and under-billing
- Provide consumers with levers of choice to influence their costs based on consumption