In the high-speed race to migrate workloads to the cloud, infrastructure and operations (I&O) teams, as well as their CIOs place primary emphasis on the immediate challenges related to migrating to the cloud.
A long-term cloud strategy might seem redundant at this point, but the shift heavily impacts IT consumption and provisioning – if ignored, can turn into cloud debt.
Download this brief for a deep dive into 5 key considerations for building a long-term cloud migration strategy:
- Measuring success with the right KPIs
- Staffing your IT department to support this strategy
- Ongoing governance implications
- Impact to your Cloud Center of Excellence (CCoE)
- Tools available to manage long-term private, hybrid, and multi-cloud environments