To align IT capabilities to Unilever’s strategy for growth and efficiency, IT has moved from a centralized investment model to a customer-centric approach underpinned by technology platforms and TBM financial data.
Download this case study to learn how Unilever:
- Reduced IT costs relative to size and scale benchmarks from 40% above to within 10% after TBM
- Escalated cloud migration, with a projected savings of €50 million
- Right-sized perceptions of legacy costs
- Cut spend in half by reducing projects from 650 in 2015 to 33 focused project areas today
- Rationalized the service catalog from 4,000 to 2,000 services
- Introduced chargeback to platforms and clusters