Cox Enterprises uses standard cost modeling to quickly integrate technology from acquired companies, identify opportunities for consolidation, and manage its consumption of public cloud services.
Download the case study to learn how Cox:
- Moved 60% of back-office workloads to public cloud
- Rationalized 150 contingent labor contracts to 5 key managed services partners
- Project funding decisions by the business include ongoing run costs
- Made business case for hiring 3 FTEs in IT operations
- Integrated acquired company’s tech costs in 3 days
- Consolidated communications carriers to save hundreds of thousands of dollars per year