Apptio IT Financial Management Foundation
Apptio IT Financial Management Foundation automates and accelerates IT planning and variance analysis by providing a streamlined, collaborative process in an IT-context with supporting analytics to optimize your labor, asset and vendor spend, fostering greater accountability, increased plan accuracy and the agility to free up budget to fund other initiatives.
Classify & understand spend
- Load data from virtually any source and gain visibility across multiple GLs
- Translate actual costs from your GL into IT-relevant categories
- Classify data by an industry standard model
Identify optimization opportunities
- Discover cost reductive opportunities with insights into specific areas of spend (labor, vendor, assets, projects)
- Use context-relevant visualizations – dashboards and planning-specific waterfall views – to communicate status and inform decisions
- Hold cost center owners responsible to investigate and make optimization decisions with action plans
Accelerate planning cycles
- Track plan versions, status and approvals with collaborative workflow capabilities
- Access self-service analytics for review and explanation of variances by budget owners
- Create budgets, forecasts and scenarios at a click of a button
Why IT Needs its Own Financial Planning & Analysis Solution
Your current IT planning approach is probably broken. Find out how to fix it.
Better planning leads to better outcomes at CHRISTUS Health
Download the case study to read how CHRISTUS Health dramatically improved budget approval process.
How Caesars Improved IT Budget Variance and Predictability
Find out how Caesars has moved from “keeping the lights on” to fueling expansion, initiating significant organizational changes and a revamp of all major technology systems.