Apptio IT Financial Management Foundation
Apptio IT Financial Management Foundation automates and accelerates IT planning and variance analysis by providing a streamlined, collaborative process in an IT-context with supporting analytics to optimize your labor, asset and vendor spend, fostering greater accountability, increased plan accuracy and the agility to free up budget to fund other initiatives.
Build annual & multi-year plans with greater accuracy
- Track plan versions, status and approvals in a collaborative, single source of truth.
- Improve accountability with collaborative workflow and actual costs from your GL translated into IT-relevant categories.
- Automatically carry over multi-year line items for contracts and assets.
Proactively manage variance, and forecast more frequently
- Set variance thresholds for review and explanation by budget owners.
- Analyze actuals to plan with granular, self-service analytics of labor, asset and vendor spend.
- Automate the forecast process to enable quarterly, monthly, weekly and even daily shifts.
Make spend decisions with agility
- Consolidate plans in roll-up views (e.g. waterfall charts, tree maps) without manual effort.
- Perform scenario analysis with the click of a button.
- Optimize labor, asset and vendor spend with actionable insights.
Why IT Needs its Own Financial Planning & Analysis Solution
Your current IT planning approach is probably broken. Find out how to fix it.
Better planning leads to better outcomes at CHRISTUS Health
Download the case study to read how CHRISTUS Health dramatically improved budget approval process.
How Caesars Improved IT Budget Variance and Predictability
Find out how Caesars has moved from “keeping the lights on” to fueling expansion, initiating significant organizational changes and a revamp of all major technology systems.