Unify cloud costs & usage across multiple providers
- Automate ingestion of AWS, Azure, and GCP data.
- Normalize and standardize data to standard categories.
- Track spend and consumption across apps and business units.
Get an accurate picture of your cloud spend
- Drive a comprehensive understanding of multi-cloud spend.
- Empower every stakeholder with actionable information.
- Easily detect and view impending problems automatically.
Drive shared accountability with business units
- Allocate cloud costs to the applications and business units that consume them.
- Shape demand by providing internal consumers with direct visibility to their cloud costs.
- Empower app owners with timely insight so they can stay on budget.
Get more for your investment
- Optimize with accurate recommendations.
- Shutdown wasteful spending automatically.
- Make the most out of your vendor discounts.
Empower teams and ensure compliance
- Ensure resources are tagged properly.
- Define governance policies to keep teams focused on driving innovation.
- Benchmark your progress to build strategic initiatives.
The Complete Handbook for AWS Reserved Instances
How to Plan, Purchase & Get the Most Saving Power from Your RIs.
Atlassian Leverages Cloudability’s Big Data Analytics Engine to Improve RI Coverage
Australian cloud-based juggernaut, Atlassian, optimized their Amazon EC2 Reserved Instance (RI) usage to run their at-scale infrastructure at the lowest rates possible.
Why you need a cloud spend and optimization solution
Here are the top six arguments against adopting a cloud cost management and optimization solution. And why they are wrong.