Apptio Bill of IT
Designed for IT Finance leaders, Apptio Bill of IT is a cost recovery solution that accurately allocates IT costs, sets rates to influence demand and delivers a bill to business consumers.
Automate monthly billing
- Deliver bills automatically via email for easy access.
- Leverage simple, business-friendly pro-forma invoice templates.
- Automate chargeback extracts for corporate financial systems.
Communicate with the business
- Show the value IT is delivering and increase transparency into what makes up the cost of IT.
- Extend Apptio Cost Transparency for defensibility and justification of charges.
- Automate email delivery of your bill of IT.
- Communicate predictable and trustworthy IT allocations.
Drive consumption behavior
- Provide service options and let business consumers dictate demand.
- Choose subsidization strategies to drive adoption and sunset of services.
- Recover costs and perform true-ups for business relationship managers.
- Showback unit rate and consumption detail for applications and services.
Provide self-service allocation details
- Easily communicate IT spend by business unit, department, and user.
- Provide self-service allocation detail directly to business consumers.
- Increase predictability and minimize impact of financial true-ups for variances in plan.
Demystifying IT elevates Cargill team to leadership role
Download the case study to discover how Cargill matched server demand and capacity saved $5 million dollar
How Fannie Mae uses Bill of IT to communicate service costs
In a bid to build the next generation of home financing infrastructure, Fannie Mae uses TBM to understand not only technology costs but also business operation cost and time efficiency.
Six questions for your showback and chargeback rollout
This interview answers the top six questions most often heard when organizations roll-out a chargeback or showback solution.