Apptio Agile Investment Management
Apptio Agile Investment Management allows organizations to prioritize and plan investments for delivery by Agile teams. By being able to connect project-based investments to Agile team backlogs, it works with an organization’s existing processes to manage resources, report on value delivered, and accurately capitalize labor.
Maximize return on development investment
- Adjust resource spend to focus on activity that provides the greatest customer benefit
- Justify funding of current value streams by assessing feature throughput and costs
- Inform decisions to improve development priorities by tracking feature delivery, backlog, and defect corrections
Optimize Development Effectiveness
- Drive accountability for development spend and quality by tracking feature and defect cycle times and costs
- Reduce unproductive work by surfacing and evaluating value delivered and backlog against plan
- Inform decisions to improve quality by tracking defect rates, trends and costs
Improve Team Utilization
- Track capitalized and expensed labor, and identify labor capitalization adjustments
- Understand team resourcing mix to best support new development, technical debt, and quality efforts
- Track internal and external labor usage to identify areas of under- or over-allocation toward Agile initiatives
5 Agile Metrics to Optimize Business Value
Watch this webinar to learn best practices for leveraging hard data rather than gut instinct to track product-aligned investments, Agile team utilization and cost, and value delivery for your business.
6 Ways Project Financial Planning Improves Your Portfolio Strategy
Learn 6 best practices in project financial planning to optimize your portfolio strategy.
SAFe and TBM: Accelerating Business Value
Learn how to leverage SAFe, the world’s leading framework for enterprise agility, and TBM, technology business management, to accelerate business value.