Apptio Agile Insights
Apptio Agile Insights provides business leaders in finance and development a unique combination of analytics to manage spend and track value. It quantifies the business value of Agile product development through a combined financial and work performance review; inclusive of productivity, labor & quality measures, cost of product functionality, and the impact of build and run spend on the total IT budget.
Maximize return on development investment
- Adjust resource spend to focus on activity that provides the greatest customer benefit
- Justify funding of current value streams by assessing feature throughput and costs
- Inform decisions to improve development priorities by tracking feature delivery, backlog, and defect corrections
Optimize Development Effectiveness
- Drive accountability for development spend and quality by tracking feature and defect cycle times and costs
- Reduce unproductive work by surfacing and evaluating value delivered and backlog against plan
- Inform decisions to improve quality by tracking defect rates, trends and costs
Improve Team Utilization
- rack capitalized and expensed labor, and identify labor capitalization adjustments
- Understand team resourcing mix to best support new development, technical debt, and quality efforts
- Track internal and external labor usage to identify areas of under or over allocation toward Agile initiatives
5 Agile Metrics to Optimize Business Value
Watch this webinar to learn best practices for leveraging hard data rather than gut instinct to track product-aligned investments, Agile team utilization and cost, and value delivery for your business.
6 Ways Project Financial Planning Improves Your Portfolio Strategy
Learn 6 best practices in project financial planning to optimize your portfolio strategy.
Webinar: Agile, DevOps, and Finance: Achieving scale and ROI
Watch this on-demand webinar to hear from a panel with deep experience in the business and tech sides of Agile and DevOps.