Webinar to Provide an Overview on IT Financial Management, How Cloud is Forcing a Change and Best Practices in Business Solutions
Seattle, Wash. - June 8, 2010 - Apptio, the leading provider of on-demand Technology Business Management (TBM) solutions, today announced a webinar on "Best Practices in Managing the Business of IT: Cost Transparency, Decision Support and Chargeback," with Michel Feaster, vice president of products at Apptio and special guest Thomas Mendel, Ph.D., vice president and research director at Forrester Research, Inc. The webinar will be held on Tuesday, June 15 at 9:00 a.m. PDT.
During the webinar, Feaster and Mendel will discuss:
- Early adopter benefits from Technology Business Management implementations
- Best practices in cost transparency and IT service costing
- Best practices in optimizing the cost of operations and providing the decision support to make the most of cloud and virtualization initiatives
- Chargeback and "showback" policies
- New budgeting and planning systems for IT
- The customer maturity model and how to get started successfully
- Growth of the Technology Business Management market
To register for the webinar, please visit http://www.apptio.com/resource-center.
Apptio is the leading independent provider of on-demand Technology Business Management (TBM) solutions for managing the business of IT. Apptio enables IT leaders to manage the cost, quality and value of IT Services by providing deep visibility into the total cost of IT services, communicating the value of IT to the business through an interactive Bill of IT™, and strategically aligning the planning, budgeting and forecasting processes. Apptio's TBM solutions play a critical role in helping companies understand and drive chargeback, virtualization, cloud and other key technology initiatives. Global enterprise customers such as Bank of America, Boeing, JPMorgan Chase, Microsoft, St. Luke's Health System, and Swiss Re rely on Apptio® products and services to reduce costs and align IT with business priorities. For more information, visit the Apptio website or the Apptio blog.
Barokas PR for Apptio