Cloud Cost Management & Optimization
Optimize cloud resources for cost, speed, and quality
Webinar: AWS Reserved Instance and Savings Plan Strategy
A Revolution in Infrastructure Procurement
Public cloud has completely revolutionized how organizations procure IT infrastructure. It is now possible to provision servers and software applications in moments instead of months, with decisions made by decentralized teams of engineers and no longer gated by finance.
The shift to this dynamic spending model demands new governance processes, or organizations risk unnecessary waste and poor ROI. This necessitates breaking apart consolidated cloud bills of millions or billions of lines, assigning costs back to the business groups responsible, and surfacing opportunities for cost savings.
Common Cloud Bill Challenges:
- Monthly cloud bills routinely run into the hundreds of millions of lines
- Most lines represent the cost of one resource for an hour or day
- Each cloud vendor has a completely different format and underlying concepts
- Billing exports are usually updated multiple times per day
Cloud Cost Management & Optimization Solves the Problem of ...
Cloudability: The Leading Cloud Cost Management & Optimization Solution
- Ensure 100% of costs are allocated using the business mapping engine as part of an automated showback or chargeback.
- Curate a set of org-wide dashboards with the most important KPI and trend information available to each user with personalized views.
- Configure the policy-driven rightsizing feature to push only the most impactful optimization recommendations to engineers.
Typical Customer Outcomes
Cloudability Named a Leader in the Forrester Wave™: Cloud Cost Management and Optimization, Q3 2022
Apptio Cloudability has been named a Leader in the Forrester Wave™ among cloud cost management and optimization (CCMO) providers in Q3 2022. The report says that Apptio Cloudability “has deepened its offering by adding leading-edge capabilities …” and that more than ever, businesses must rely on CCMO providers to optimize their cloud spend and cut technology costs strategically. Read the full report to learn more.
Accumulated over $200,000 of annual savings through changing how they deploy VPCs (virtual private cloud)
Determined the most cost-effective compute and storage options on an application-by-application basis