2020 has brought the biggest push to reduce IT costs since the Great Recession. IT leadership is being asked to cut spend by up to 30% in as little as 48 hours. CIOs must replan their IT spend—quickly—while still delivering key services.
Watch the recording of our APAC TBM Summit 2020 to hear how leading organisations across the region are responding to the economic crisis by re-planning IT spend through data-driven cost-cutting and re-allocations using the discipline of Technology Business Management (TBM).
The TBM framework defines the tools, processes, data, and people needed to enable evidence-based decision-making around managing, planning and optimising technology investments.
Hear from our CEO Sunny Gupta as well as global and local IT leaders on how to:
- Re-plan, optimise and re-focus IT spend to free-up funds
- Quickly identify and remove redundancies to decrease spend
- Balance supply and demand through continuously changing conditions
Speakers & Topics:
- Adapting technology spend during rapid change at UniSuper
Anna Leibel, CIO, UniSuper
Jennifer Schuster, TBM Office, UniSuper
- TBM in NSW Government – strategic intent and practical experience
Simon Geraghty, Executive Director Government Technology Platforms, NSW Department of Customer Service
Zahid Arain, Finance Executive, Transport for NSW
- Managing Disruption with TBM
Sunny Gupta, Co-Founder & CEO, Apptio
- CIO Panel Discussion: Managing Disruption: Optimising IT Costs During Economic Uncertainty featuring:
Jarod Greene, General Manager, TBM Council (Moderator)
George Fattouche – Head of Technology Business Management & IT Business Partnering, Cbus Super Fund
Shirin Hamid, CIO, Asian Development Bank
Les Ottolenghi, EVP & CIO, Caesars Entertainment Corporate & Board Member, TBM Council