Sicurezza progettata per proteggervi
L'innovazione è basata sulla fiducia, e la fiducia inizia con la trasparenza. Apptio è in grado di fornire applicazioni di livello mondiale gestendo i dati con la massima attenzione e sicurezza. Progettiamo ogni aspetto della nostra azienda per poter garantire tale affidabilità.
- Best practice
Apptio recognizes that data location is an important consideration for businesses with a global presence. All Apptio data centers are world-class Tier 3 and Tier 4 data centers providing advanced security and environmental protection. Some of our products utilize Amazon Web Services (AWS). Apptio data center providers (including both colocation facilities and AWS) hold industry certifications that include SOC1 Type II, SOC2 Type II, ISO27001:2013, Cloud Security Alliance STAR, among others.
- US West Region
- US East Region
- EU (Frankfurt) Region
- EU (Amsterdam) Region
- EU (Ireland) Region
- Asia Pacific (Sydney) Region
Apptio implements technical controls towards ensuring that customer data is protected from compromise and unauthorized access, such as:
Apptio regularly conducts penetration testing and vulnerability scanning in order to ensure our systems are maintained in a secure state at all times. Penetration testing is conducted by our dedicated internal Information Security team, as well as by leading third party security firms. Summary reporting for such third party penetration testing and web application vulnerability scans is available to customers upon request.
Please report any suspected malicious activity or potential undiscovered security vulnerabilities to firstname.lastname@example.org for prompt attention.
The protection of your data is a top priority at Apptio, and the development and operation of our service revolves around that commitment. This includes our people, security policies, and dedication to helping you implement secure practices when using our products.
Confidentiality & InfoSec
Apptio requires all employees and contractors to sign and abide by non-disclosure confidentiality agreements, and to comply with our information security policies.
Apptio provides training to all employees on our information security handling practices and policies during their new hire orientation, with refresher courses given annually to keep staff current. In addition, Apptio developers are required to take specific secure coding practice training on an annual basis.
Access to Data
The principle of "least privilege" is adhered to and data is accessible only to authorized Apptio personnel as required to operate the service. Customer data is only disclosed to third parties in connection with the provision of services to you, and only in accordance with your commercial agreements with Apptio.
2. Personal Information We May Collect or ReceiveDepending on the context in which you interact with us, we may collect or receive the following types of information, including Personal Information, from and about you:
- When you submit requests or post materials or inquiries on our Website (including when registering for content such whitepapers and requesting additional information, services, or support from us), we may collect your name, title, company name, address, phone number, and e-mail address, and certain company information.
- When you correspond with us via email, we may collect the Personal Information included in your e-mail.
- We may obtain Personal Information from third party business partners such as the contact details of prospects and sale leads from our resellers.
- Any Personal Information you submit in a bulletin board or chat room on our Website.
- Any Personal Information you submit there will be posted online and can be read, collected, or used by other website visitors of these forums. We are not responsible for third party use of the Personal information you choose to submit in these forums. We also reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to remove any content you may post on our Website.
- Like many websites, we use “cookies” to collect visitor information. Cookies are alphanumeric identifiers that we transfer to your computer’s hard drive through your Web browser. If you have provided your name or other contact information to us via a web form, we are able to link that information back to the cookie. Using cookies makes it possible for us to recognize your browser when you visit and to tell us whether customers and visitors have visited the Website previously. This information may also be used to provide you with information that we believe to be relevant to you based on your actions on our Website.
- When Customers register to use the Software Services (and related services, such as training and customer support), we require them to provide us with contact information (such as name, company name, phone number, and e-mail address). They may voluntary decide to communicate additional Personal Information (such as title, department name, fax number, and additional company information, such as mailing address, annual revenues, number of employees, or industry). We will use the email address provided during the registration process to generate a username and temporary password for Customers. Customers will be invited to log-in to change their password.
- We collect information about Customers’ use of the Software Services including in a log file (e.g;, when a user logs, its use of the system).
- With Customers’ consent, we may post Customers’ testimonials, which may include Personal Information such as their name, on the Website about their use of the Software Services.
- Customers contact details to send them information about our products or services. Personal Information of Vendors’ and Partners’ Employees as provided by Vendors or Partner for purposes of the vendor’s services or in furtherance of the relevant partner relationship.
3. How We May Use Personal InformationWe may use the information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any Personal Information, in the following ways:
- We use data we collect to provide the Website and Software Services that we offer. This includes operating, maintain, and providing you with all the content and features of the Website and Software Services.
- To inform you about Apptio and our products, services and partners, including to send you marketing promotions.
- To diagnose and resolve issues with and otherwise improve our Website or Software Services.
- To protect the security of our services, employees and users, detect and prevent fraud, and to resolve disputes.
- To send administrative information to you, for example, information regarding the services and changes to our terms, conditions, and policies of our Website and Software Services.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any agreements between you and us.
- To understand usage patterns on the Website and Software Services.
- To set up the Software Services for individuals and their organizations.
- In connection with prospective service engagements, partnerships or vendor relationships.
4. How We May Share Personal InformationWe may disclose your Personal Information as follows:
- To our affiliates or subsidiaries as necessary to provide our products and services.
- To our service providers in support of our business. We do not authorize these service providers to use or disclose your Personal Information except as necessary to perform certain services on our behalf or comply with legal requirements. We require these service providers to safeguard the privacy and security of personal information they process on our behalf.
- To an acquirer, successor, or assignee as part of any merger, acquisition, debt financing, sale of assets, or similar transaction, or in the event of an insolvency, bankruptcy, or receivership in which information is transferred to one or more third parties as one of our business assets.
- We may disclose your Personal Information if required to do so by law or in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary to comply with applicable laws, in response to a court order, judicial or other government subpoena or warrant, or to otherwise cooperate with law enforcement or other governmental agencies.
- We may disclose your Personal Information to our private equity sponsor, Vista Equity Partners. See further details below in section 10.
5. Your Rights and ChoicesWe seek to provide you with choices regarding the Personal Information you provide to us.
- Marketing communications from Apptio. If you do not wish to receive e-mail marketing communication from us, you can opt-out by sending an email to email@example.com. You can also unsubscribe from e-mail marketing communications by following the instructions contained in the marketing messages you receive. Even if you opt-out or unsubscribe, we can send you certain communications relating to the Service, such as administrative messages that are considered part of your account membership. You cannot opt-out of receiving those messages. Where required under applicable law, we will only send you marketing communications with your consent
- Right of access, deletion, correction of your Personal Information. Subject to applicable law, you may have the rights to request access to and receive information about the Personal Information we maintain about you, update and correct inaccuracies in your Personal Information, and have the information blocked or deleted, as appropriate. These rights may be limited in some circumstances by local law. To exercise these rights, please contact us as set forth below in the how to contact us section.
- Customers account information. You can update, edit or remove your account information at any time by logging into the Website.
- If you are a California Resident, see Your California Privacy Rights below at section 7.
- If you are in the EU, see the GDPR below at section 6
6. GDPRThe EU General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”) went into effect on: May 25, 2018 and ushered in the most sweeping set of data protection, privacy and data transfer regulations to date. If a company uses third party data processors to collect, transmit, host or analyze personal data of EU citizens, the GDPR requires the company use processors who guarantee their ability to implement the technical and organizational requirements of the GDPR. The Apptio branded products, and the processing of customer data within the Apptio branded products, are compliant with the GDPR. To formalize this commitment, we have added the Apptio EU General Data Protection Regulation Provisions to our contractual commitments to our customers. Among other things, these terms obligate Apptio to:
- Process personal data based on customer instructions or applicable laws
- Ensure that personnel accessing personal data are subject to confidentiality duties
- Apply technical and administrative measures to protect personal data
- Assist customers in responding to requests from individuals about their personal data
- Assist customers in fulfilling their legal duties including regarding notification of data breach
- Delete personal data at the conclusion of the contracted services except where retention is required or permitted by law
- Provide customers with information required to fulfill regulatory and audit obligations
- Obtain customer consent when engaging a subprocessor to process personal data in connection with the Apptio branded products. If you are a current customer you are invited to review the list of subprocessors available and obtain updates via the mechanism described on that page.
- the right to request to know more details about the categories or specific pieces of personal information we collect (including how we use and disclose this information);
- to delete their personal information;
- to opt out of any “sales” that may be occurring; and
- to not be discriminated against you for exercising these rights.
8. Data SecurityWe take reasonable steps given the context of the engagement in which data is provided to protect your Personal Information from loss, misuse, interference, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction. However, the security of information transmitted through the Internet can never be guaranteed and is not entirely within our control. Where you receive a password for access to certain parts of our Website or the Software Services, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
11. Links to Other WebsitesOur website may contain links to websites of third parties who: (1) are not affiliated with us; (2) are outside our control; or (3) are not covered by this Policy (“Third-Party Websites”). Links provided to Third-Party Websites on our Website are provided only as a convenience to you. The inclusion of any link does not imply its reliability or an endorsement by us of the content or security. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of Third-Party Websites, which may collect and use information from you in a manner different than how we do so. Accordingly, the use of such Third-Party Websites is entirely at your own risk. For relevant information, you should review the privacy statements or policies of any Third-Party Websites before using them. Other parties may collect information about your online activities over time and across different websites when you use our Site or Services.
12. Changes to Our PolicyWe reserve the right to modify this Policy at any time, so please review it frequently to see when the Policy was last revised. Any changes to this Policy will become effective when we post the revised Policy on our Website or via the Software Services. Your continued use of the Website or Software Services is deemed to be acceptance of such changes, to the extent permitted under applicable law.
13. ChildrenThis Site is not designed to collect Personal Information from children who are under 13 years of age. We do not intend to or knowingly collect such information.
Web BeaconsWeb beacons (also known as internet tags, pixel tags, and clear GIFs) are clear electronic images that can recognize certain types of information on your computer, such as the type of browser used to view a website page, when you viewed a particular site linked to the Web beacon, and a description of a site tied to the Web beacon. Certain pages on our Website may contain such Web beacons, which Apptio uses to operate and improve the Website.
How to Control Cookies?Apptio complies with privacy laws that control cookies for users throughout the world, including the EU. Those users can modify their cookie settings when they first visit our website, or by accessing their cookie settings. For all other users, by using this Website, you agree that we can place cookies on your computer or device as explained above. However, you can stop cookies being downloaded to your computer by selecting the appropriate settings on your browser. Most browsers will allow you to see what cookies you have and delete them on an individual basis or block cookies from particular or all websites. Be aware that any preference you have set will be lost if you delete all cookies, including your preference to opt-out from cookies as this itself requires an opt-out cookie to have been set. For more information on how to modify your browser settings to block or filter cookies, see http://www.aboutcookies.org/ or http://www.cookiecentral.com/faq/. Please bear in mind that removing or blocking cookies can affect your user experience and without cookies, you may not be able to take full advantage of our Website features. We may modify or amend this Cookie information from time to time at our discretion. When we make changes to this notice, we will amend the revision date at the top of this page, and such modified or amended information shall be effective as to you and your information as of that revision date. We encourage you to periodically review this Cookie sction to be informed about how we are using cookies.
16. How to Contact UsIf you have questions about this Policy, the Website or the Software Services, would like to opt out from certain service, or to exercise your rights, contact us at:
- Via email at firstname.lastname@example.org; or
- Via mail at Apptio, Inc., 11100 NE 8th Street, #600, Bellevue, WA 98004
- Via Telephone on the contact number(s) set out on our website
Table of Contents
Apptio’s Information Security team, Legal department, and Internal Compliance/Audit department all work together to ensure that industry best security practices are met. Apptio’s Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) environment follows stringent guidelines to protect the confidentiality, integrity, privacy, and availability of your data.
Compliance and Certifications
We also work with independent auditors and penetration testers to validate that Apptio has the appropriate security controls in place to protect customer data entrusted to us.
SOC2 Type II Report and SOC3 Report
System and Organization Control (SOC) Reports are independent third-party examination reports that demonstrate how Apptio achieves key compliance controls and objectives. The purpose of these reports is to help you and your auditors understand the Apptio controls established to support operations and compliance. Apptio cloud services have been successfully audited in accordance with the Trust Services Criteria for design and operational security. To learn more about the AICPA and the SOC standards, see the following link: http://www.aicpa.org/soc4so
For a copy of our SOC3 report, click on the link below:
Download Apptio’s SOC3 Report
Apptio is ISO27001:2013 certified and is aligned with all associated requirements for establishing, implementing, maintaining and continually improving an Information Security Management System (ISMS). This alignment ensures that Apptio cloud services have the requisite and appropriate security controls and management program in place as defined in the ISO/IEC 27001 standard.
Apptio is one of a select group of SaaS providers who have received FedRamp certification under the Joint Authorization Board (JAB) Authorization to Operate (ATO). Apptio’s FedRAMP environment provides a continental United States (CONUS)-based and dedicated infrastructure (facilities, servers, databases, networking devices) for Federal Government agencies subscribing to our SaaS Technology Business Management (TBM) solutions.
Apptio is the only TBM SaaS provider who has undertaken an IRAP assessment to PROTECTED level. Apptio’s IRAP environment provides an Australian based service for Government agencies subscribing to our SaaS Technology Business Management (TBM) solutions.
Cloud Security Alliance – STAR Level One Certification
Our Cloud Security Alliance (CSA) Cloud Controls Matrix (CCM) response details how Apptio cloud services fulfill the security, privacy, compliance, and risk management requirements defined in the CSA CCM version 3.0.1.
General Data Protect Requirements (EUGDPR)
Apptio meets the compliance requirements for the EU GDPR. Four years after the overhaul of European data protection laws began, the final text of the new General Data Protection Regulation (EU GDPR) was approved in Spring 2016 and the new rules came into effect on May 2018. The rights of EU citizens to control their personal details is respected by Apptio.
California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA)
EU-US Privacy Shield
Apptio complies with the EU-U.S. Privacy Shield Framework as set forth and certified to the US Department of Commerce regarding the collection, use, and retention of personal information transferred from the European Union to the United States.
Apptio adheres to ITIL principles and practices for managing and supporting our SaaS environment. Leveraging process automation and other ITIL best practices, we are well-positioned to enforce IT service management for our cloud services and customers.