Deliver increased value throughout your strategic portfolio
Delivering Value Through Innovation
Today’s organizations need full visibility into business context to continuously align work to strategy. They must also be capable of organizing large cross-functional teams that may span the globe and conduct program planning events via in-person, remote and hybrid situations, and easily track the progress of execution to minimize risks and optimize value delivered. Without a proper tool in place, program planners may struggle with maintaining visibility to key program elements like business context, while organizational readiness can suffer due to lack of alignment. Effective program management ensures that the desired outcomes for multiple strategic, business, and organizational objectives are achieved by aligning the work of cross-functional teams to a common strategic vision.
Program Management Helps With…
- Unification of teams’ processes across the organization
- More accurate reporting and faster decision-making with consolidation of data
- Improving cross-portfolio visibility reducing missed feature commitments
- Increasing customer satisfaction
Traditional Program Management Challenges
Realize the Full Benefits of Agile Programs with Targetprocess
- Seamlessly setup PI planning with connected backlogs for portfolio, product, and teams.
- Visualize key metrics and flow of value with Flow metrics in a customizable dashboard.
- Execute confidently by easily tracking progress in real-time, quickly identifying dependencies, and adapting to changes through the Program Board.
Typical Customer Outcomes
Fast Track Guide to SAFe
Explore the Fast Track Guide for a practical and accelerated approach to implementing a scalable Agile framework in your organization. This guide helps you navigate the complexities of SAFe implementation by setting realistic goals and streamlining stages. Learn how to establish a solid foundation for cross-team collaboration, deliver products to customers faster, and achieve a lighter, more efficient full SAFe implementation.