Join This Extraordinary Lineup of IT Leaders at the TBM Conference 2014
As President of the TBM Council, I’m excited to announce the speaker lineup for the second-annual TBM Conference 2014. We have curated an incredible group of Global 2000 keynote speakers and session panelists, each one of who are recognized as visionaries and innovators in the area of managing IT like a business.
At the inaugural conference last year, we brought together over 400 leaders in Seattle, for an exceptional event. After the success of the TBM Conference 2013, the next question was: How are we going to top this?
Why #TBMC14 Needs to be on Your Calendar
With the unparalleled support of the TBM Council board, members, and my team at Apptio (plus a few sleepless nights), our 2014 event promises to top last year’s conference!
This year, we’re more than doubling number of attendees, in a location that always dazzles. When you join us at the Fontainebleau Miami Beach on October 28-30, you will meet and learn from CXOs from all over the globe, at the only event for IT leaders focused on managing the business of IT.
Our theme this year centers on how The Economics of IT are disrupting the way IT is managed and run today. We’re focused on how technology impacts every facet of an organization today; all the way through the supply chain right to the end customer.
You will hear on this topic from the best in the industry. A selection of speakers includes:
- Ramon Baez, SVP and Global CIO of Hewlett-Packard
- Mike Benson, CIO of DIRECTV
- Mike Brady, SVP and Chief Infrastructure Executive of Kaiser Permanente
- Don Duet, Co-Head Technology Division of Goldman Sachs
- Dennis Gilmore, CEO; and Larry Godec, SVP and CIO of First American
- Andy Jassy, SVP of Amazon Web Services
- Bill Krivoshik, SVP and CIO of Time Warner
- Dean Nelson, Vice President Global Foundation Services of eBay
- Jim Scholefield, CTO of The Coca-Cola Company
Topics that are Top-of-Mind for you Today
These illustrious speakers will address topics that include:
- Key metrics and dashboards every CIO should know
- Implementing the winning strategies and tactical tools of the modern CXO
- Showcasing the economics of IT: supply and demand
- Positioning the CIO as a broker of IT services for the business
- Enabling agility and fact-based decision making when undergoing M&A
- Insight into how the executive board discusses the value and performance of technology
Celebrate Change-Makers and Disruptors
We will also be hosting the second TBM Awards. These awards were designed to honor IT and finance leaders for their ingenuity, creativity, and contribution to TBM. We will recognize the profound impact that these professionals have on their organizations by empowering operational excellence, business innovation and transformation, TBM vision, and best practices.
Hosted by Martha Heller, president of Heller Search Associates, the TBM Awards will take place on October 28, following the first day of the conference.